Before you begin let's make sure you've got everything you need for a smooth installation. Please take a moment to ensure you have everything you need before you start.
There's two main parts of the CloudFit platform.
- CloudFit Controller which runs on both Android and Apple iPhones/iPads.
- CloudFit TV runs on Apple TV and Apple iPad .
Pre Installation Checklist for iPhone:
- Apple ID and Password - To log into the App Store to download CloudFit.
- An Broadband Internet Connection
- Apple iPhone (iPhone 6 or newer) or an Apple iPad (5th Generation or newer) - This will be used as the CloudFit controller.
- Apple TV (4th Generation or Apple TV 4K) or Apple iPad Pro - This will be used to run CloudFit TV. If you're not sure which model you have please check this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT200008
If you are using Apple TV, make sure you also have the following items.
- A TV with an HDMI port
- HDMI cable
- Apple TV Remote
Pre Installation Checklist for Android Phone:
In addition to the above list you will need a make sure you have your Google Playstore login credentials ready as you may be prompted to enter them to install CloudFit on your Android phone.
You will still need to use/create an Apple ID to install CloudFit TV onto your Apple TV Device.